|Alabama Power Company, a subsidiary of the Southern Company, provides electrical service for Tuscaloosa County. For over 95 years, Alabama Power has been the trusted resource to help companies thoroughly evaluate Alabama as a profitable place to do business.|
- Alabama Power’s prices are well below the national average.
- Even in times of record demand for electricity and turbulent weather, Alabama Power’s reliability is among the best in the industry.
- Year after year, Alabama Power ranks at the top in utility customer-satisfaction surveys.
- Alabama Power supports our business community through its economic and community development team that provides insight into such areas as general logistical information, including inbound and outbound transportation infrastructure, and specifics on its low-cost, flexible electricity rates.
- Alabama Power has a diverse fuel mix that include coal, hydro, nuclear, oil and gas, and today’s economy and growth rate demand that diversity — it provides flexibility in times of high demand.